Thursday 23 July 2009

NATTER: BLOODY WOMEN DRIVERS!


This morning on the highway, I looked over to my right and there was this woman in a brand new BMW doing 110 kmh with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back, she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily but she scared me so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the meat pie out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear…… which fell into the coffee between my legs…..splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins……ruined the phone, soaked my trousers and disconnected a very, very important call.


BLOODY women drivers!!!

1 comment:

VG said...

Thank you Deborah. That's really nice. Hope you visit often.

You're got a great site too. Unfortunately (or fortunately, LOL) my baby days are over!