Monday, 9 March 2009
So sorry Sis Ummi, I totally forgot this tag from you. It was only yesterday, as I was checking out your blog that I come across this again. Anyway, better late than never, eh??? Once again, thank you so much for the award. Love ya.
Anyway, the rules of the award and tag are:
Copy the award pictures and place on your blog – done!
Link the person that sent you the award – Sis Ummi of Home Sweet Home, of course.
List ten facts about yourself or your hobbies – see below.
Pass on the award and tag to ten people – see below.
So get ready to yawn and be bored, here’s ten facts about myself…..
1. I love to cook – yah, too obvious a fact.
2. I love to read and watch movies– another obvious fact.
3. I like gardening.
4. I love country style décor – a humongous kitchen and a walk in pantry is a must. And a claw bath – bliss. I would also love to have my own library/den. I’d die for a house with high ceilings and a serviceable attic!!!
5. I love collecting china especially antique china – I currently have around 20 dinner and tea sets, from Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Villeroy and Boch, Spode, Duchess China, Heinrich and Co, Seyei and Noritake. My next target is Wedgwood.
6. I wish for a tree change instead of a sea change….but the house must be by a creek.
7. I detest hypocrites and false friends….I have known a few of those, that’s for sure!!!
8. I’d love to travel – not an option just yet. I’d love to go to India, Morocco, Turkey and Peru.
9. I love to shop...bring it on!
10. I wish for good health, plenty of wealth and an abundance of happiness for my family, friends and myself, of course.
I would like to pass this award and tag to…..here’s the hard bit….there’s too many of you, but I have to make a choice, so here it is:
Ms Farina @ Salt n Turmeric
Ms Zue @ Zuraidah’s Recipe Collection
Ms Usha @ Veg Inspiration
Ms Sripriya @ Srikar’s Kitchen
Ms Inahar Ali @ Inahar’s Cooking Time
Ms Hazila @ My Small Kitchen
Ms Hema @ Adlak’s Kitchen
Ms Lubna @ Kitchen Flavours
Enjoy your awards and looking forward to getting to know you better.