Saturday 12 July 2008

NATTER: SATURDAYS AND BG’S BATH

Poor BG. He welcomes Saturdays with mixed feelings; just like me. I have a love-hate relationship with Saturdays – love it coz I don’t have to go to the office, yay….hate it coz I gotta do the house work, booo.... I think BG feels the same too….loves it because the kids and I are at home but hates it coz he knows he gets a bath, come rain or shine on Saturdays. Mind you, he does not run away or anything but he does tuck his tail between his legs when I call him for his bath. I am surprised that he never goes and hides under the furniture or beds or somewhere. Maybe he thinks it is better to get it over and done with the inevitable. Here are pics of him having his bath. I honestly think his favourite part is the hair dryer bit.

Hint: If you have a small dog breed, the laundry sink is the ideal place to bathe your doggie.

No comments: